Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lazy Days ...


I'm sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been so tired. Do you see my picture above? I can't even keep my eyes open. The squirrels have been wearing me out, so maybe that's why I'm so tired. I sit by the glass doors in Rena's bedroom and watch the squirrels eat at the bird feeder. I guess they think they're birds. The past few days one of them has been coming right up to the glass and slapping it with its paws. I slapped it back a few times. One of these days I'm going to catch one of those stupid things! I wonder what a squirrel tastes like?


Rena took this other picture of us last night. She has an iPhone now, so she was playing with the camera. I kept looking at myself on the screen, which Rena thought was funny. Who is that gorgeous kitty looking at me, I wondered! I hope you're all doing purrrrrr-fect!

No comments:

Post a Comment