Saturday, June 14, 2014

Don't Break The Denny!


I love this game! Our set was missing some pieces, so Rena found another at a thrift store for 75-cents. Now we have a complete set of Don't Break The Ice again. I want to bite the hammer.

It was recently brought to Rena's attention that she's been neglecting my blog. That's for sure! At least she hasn't been neglecting me. I haven't left her side since she got home from her trip. She was gone nearly 20 days. I stayed home with Nicole. I meowed and meowed and meowed and meowed. Nicole was fun, but I'm glad everyone is home again.

4 comments:

  1. did she discuss going away with you before she left? and did she get you something while she was away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL -- I hate leaving him. I really do. He got a new Winnie-The-Pooh toy and a fuzzy bunny. Never come home empty-handed when it comes to that cat! ;)

      Delete
  2. No one could ever neglect you, Denny. Just let me know if she starts slacking again. Good kitty. Have fun batting the ice blocks under the couch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's a good thing we have extra blocks now! He's good at that sort of thing.

      Delete