Saturday, June 16, 2012

I have a twin?


I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Gosh Denny, you are such a beautiful kitty." Well, guess what! That picture is NOT me! Can you believe it? It really isn't me. The kitty in the top picture is Teddy. He lives with one of Rena's writer friends that she met through Facebook. Every time she posts a picture of Teddy, Rena can't get over how much we look alike. We really do -- it's uncanny!

I would love to meet Teddy sometime. I think it would be fun to take a picture of us sitting side by side. I wonder if Teddy is the same size as me. I'm a big boy. My vet doctor says I weigh seventeen pounds. If you'd like to learn more about Teddy's person, Anjali Banerjee, please click here. She has some great books. You might even have read them. What I like about Anjali is that she has rescued cats, just like me. I think that's neat. I also think it's neat I have a twin. They say everyone has one. I guess Teddy is mine. Here I am pictured below ...


No comments:

Post a Comment